Saturday 31 January 2015

Simply because it is January 31, 2015

For the above reason I am posting a couple of beach photos. I have travelled over a large part of British Columbia and Alberta, parts of the Yukon, a little bit of Montana, and I have been to Phoenix several times. I know people much younger than me who seem to have travelled everywhere. Personally I don’t know how they can afford it. To be honest, I really have no desire to visit exotic or strange locales. I am comfortable hanging out in Canada and the USA. There is usually an exception to every rule and I managed to take one trip off the continent. During the week of September 9-14, 2012 I took my only trip outside of North America to St. Lucia and stayed at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian. Except for the nasty sunburn I loved every minute. I grew rather fond of having drinks served to me on the beach.

I will admit to this weird desire to visit Iceland . . .

Right above my beach chair.
From my beach chair looking out at the Caribbean Sea.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget Greenland, or maybe even the Faroe Islands!

    ReplyDelete