Wednesday 9 September 2015

People past and present

Some people stick with you. Most people from school years past I would have a very hard time remembering. A small minority you remember and wonder what ever happened to them. One guy from years ago in grade school made an impression. 

What stood out for me is that he was smart and I always thought he would go on to do something interesting. I tried to keep in touch through the years, lost track, read about him in The Globe and Mail (a national newspaper) and managed to find an email address that turned out to be him. 

It turns out that he did turn out to do interesting things. I admire the guy for what he accomplished and the obvious hard work that it took for him to get where he is now.

He has started his own blog dedicated to music and if anyone reads these posts I invite you to visit.



1 comment:

  1. When I was analyzing how some people had disappeared from my life and were replaced by other, I understood that I changed a lot during that process. People change and their surroundings change as well.

    ReplyDelete