Friday 25 March 2016

Summit Cafe, Canmore, Alberta March 25, 2016

Canmore, Alberta is one of those places I like. I stopped here on the way to Banff  and beyond with my nephew and brother-in-law. The brother-in-law suggested this place. I suspect he is a bit of a foodie.



This place is small and busy. The food is perfectly fine. 



For some reason after you place your order you get a dinosaur to put on your table. This is how they know to find you. I don't get it but it works for them.


To be candid it is not really my kind of place. The food is very good, I just prefer my meals a little less healthy. I would definitely come back for the food and especially the views.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous view! I see lots of Catsup....hmmmm The dinosaur is cute too...but that view....good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like greasy burgers and french fries. On a hot day maybe a milkshake! Food is my second favorite thing! Pretty place......

    ReplyDelete