Thursday, 8 September 2016

One tower, four views

I was out exploring on August 28, 2016 and avoiding some responsibilities at the same time. I was on Range Road 193 which turns into Roper Road as it descends into Rosedale, Alberta. I had never been on this road before and caught sight of part of the remains of the old Rosedale Coal Mine. The road does a few twists and turns and I got multiple photos from different perspectives of the same subject. So I decided to post them all.

Rosedale is in the background of this one looking south.



This should be looking northwest.


This should be due north.

2 comments:

  1. Great photographs, BW! The look like oil wells! There is no G/E street view, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Chickenmom.....Great photos. Reminds me of the old watch towers used for spotting forest fires.

    ReplyDelete