Wednesday 7 September 2016

Quick take . . . Ferland Church

Ferland, Saskatchewan Roman Catholic Church on August 20, 2016. The first photo has a weird perspective to it simply because I did not want the power lines in the picture. It is a different look for a church. This area has a heavy French influence.



I tried the door and it was unlocked. Obviously the church is still in use. I found this a bit of a surprise as the town looks like it is almost a ghost town. I did not venture any further.



3 comments:

  1. I like this one...the touches of light, and the interior photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old buildings are so interesting...none of the cookie cutter designs of today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love old churches, simple or elegant and everything in between, but admittedly having a hard time liking the design of this one. Still, it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete