Friday 19 May 2017

Road trip?

This weekend will be a three day weekend in Canada, Monday being Victoria Day named after Queen Victoria. Her birthday was celebrated in Canada before Canada became a nation. Over time her birthday became a national holiday.

There are a few places I would like to get to however that depends on the roads and the weather. Wherever I am going it will not be Piney, Manitoba. I drove a few miles on the back roads when I was out to visit my mother last weekend. The roads then were wet and a little slick. Everything should be dry this weekend. I think I should contact the KIA company and show them what I have been putting one of their cars through. Maybe they will throw some money my way for an endorsement deal so I can get my hands on an SUV.

5 comments:

  1. A 3 day weekend & clear roads, go for it! A KIA deal would be sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoopee!!! A road trip. Doesn't matter where. Road trips are a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am pretty sure that is where he is going because he has been telling me all week he is NOT going there.

      Delete