Wednesday 28 January 2015

Rocking Horse Café, Balzac, Alberta


I like to go out for breakfast, something I picked up from my father. Not long ago I stopped at the Rocking Horse Café because I was curious and hungry as well. There is a one page breakfast menu and on the other side is a one page lunch menu. You order at the till. The lady behind the counter was running the till, clearing tables, and happened to be cooking as well. I asked about coffee and was told to help myself, it was on the opposite wall. I just barely sat down, cracked my paper, and my food arrived. Bacon, eggs, and hash browns straightforward and done right. I would like to know where they get their bacon because it was absolutely perfect. There needs to be more places like this and I will definitely be going back.





1 comment: