Tuesday 10 March 2015

So, that made a difference

First full day with the new bike, well new to me.

The motorbike is a 2006 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive. It has the Givi topcase on the back. Everything looks perfect except for a few very minor issues. I had a ride to drop me off so I could ride it back. The handling seemed very suspect. Since I think it was sitting in the prior owner's garage for probably the last three years without being used the tires had to be low. I rode it to the local motorcycle shop here during my lunch hour and it turned out that they had about half the air that should have been there. Solved that problem. It rides fine now.

I had it parked in front of the workplace today and I have had a couple of people come in and comment about it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment