Sunday 28 June 2015

Events

I keep getting buffeted by unexpected events lately. Nothing really good or bad. Mostly things that have caused me to do some minor alterations of plans here and there. I want to squeeze the most out of my summer as I will likely get serious about some personal stuff in the fall. I am looking to take some courses or expand my skill set. To do what, I am not sure. I just feel the need to do something. There are times we just cannot be definitive as we cannot see where things are leading. The hypothetical and reality do not always coincide. 

Life is a series of changes. July and August beckon. Life tends to get more serious in September. If nothing else I hope everyone has a carefree summer.

1 comment:

  1. Life is full of twists and turns, so learn from each bend you take. Always try something new because anything you learn is never, ever wasted. As Robert E. Lee one said: "The education of a man is never completed until he dies". He was right - keep learning and have a fun, adventurous summer! (and bring the camera along) :o)

    ReplyDelete