Friday 28 August 2015

Endiang, Alberta August 22, 2015

I am a big fan of Google Maps and Google Earth. I look for places that pique my interest. I also look for photos tagged to locations. There seems to be a few glitches from whenever they last updated as some points of interest and businesses are marked as being located in the middle lakes. I checked out Endiang, Alberta a few times on Google before driving there. I honestly expected a town on the verge of becoming a ghost town. Definitely not the case. It is a very small place. You can tell that it used to be bigger years ago. It is neat and well kept. There are markers pointing out the history of the place where various things once stood.  

This place is on my "revisit" list simply because I was driving through here to get to somewhere else. I found something different than what I expected and would like to go back and see what I am missing.


1 comment:

  1. Google Earth does not update in real-time however Google Places is great for traveling for the first time in a certain place. Snowcoast Paddleboards Alberta

    ReplyDelete