Tuesday 12 April 2016

Our neighbour to the east

I have never been to Saskatchewan. I wandered across the provincial border on April 2, 2016. A few things I already knew is that Saskatchewan has some great place names like Climax, Cadillac, Floral (where the great Gordie Howe was from) to name a few. The other immediate thing I noticed is that the roads are worse as soon as you cross over from Alberta and where Alberta has been tearing down grain elevators you see a lot of them in Saskatchewan. This one is in Primate, Saskatchewan. There is not a lot in Primate, a few houses and no businesses. I think the photo turned out exceptionally well.


2 comments:

  1. I think it did as well, interesting places to explore it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Can almost hear the sound of tired horses clopping up that hill pulling those heavy, heavy wagon loads of wheat...

    ReplyDelete