Wednesday 28 December 2016

Christmas post mortem

I dislike buying gifts because I am not good at it. I am far worse at wrapping gifts. If I have to buy a gift I like to put some effort into getting something unique and personal that I think they will like. Not being the creative type it is kind of difficult to find something I think someone would like. I would rather everyone not buy a gift and spend time with friends and family. Getting together with people is what I think the season is all about. In my opinion Christmas gifts are more for children. 

If I have to buy a gift beware, you might wind up with something like toe socks. I actually did buy these for someone. 

By the way, www.sockdreams.com has some fun stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I had a pair of those once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend had a pair of those. Kind of a mottled green. Called them her frog feet. :)

    ReplyDelete