Sunday 22 October 2017

Just who is this guy?

I am sure all of us at one time or another get their interest piqued about someone.

A few years ago this person came into the office and became a client. When I initially met him he was soft spoken, in his late fifties, and had a religious Hebrew book with him and appeared very devout. Very nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. Since then I have seen him in the office about two dozen times.

Here is where it gets interesting.

Every time he has come into the office to see me about his file I have failed to recognize him. Every time he is completely different. Different clothes, different hair styles, sometimes a hat, different glasses or no glasses, and different facial hair or none at all. Every time he is very different in appearance and every time I fail to recognize him when he comes in the door. He came in last week and I failed to recognize him once again when he walked in the door. 

During the time I have interacted with him he has sort of been in retirement, done some work on a ranch, and recently done some work with an auto racing team among other things. Every time I seem him he is doing something very different. I am dying to ask one of these days about his background however I really cannot bring myself to ask. I am damn curious though.

Personally I have the feeling someone out there might be pulling a long term practical joke on me. Whatever the reason for someone possibly doing this escapes me. If this turns out to be the case I am dying to see what the payoff to the joke is because the setup is amazing so far.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Maybe he is an actor and he in character. Maybe he is just doing this to amuse himself. Legendary.

    ReplyDelete